What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Sign up to our Mailing List
• Use our Contact Form
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• From databases
How do we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Contact you regarding your message sent via our Contact Form.
• Send you emails with offers, updates and other information we think you'll find useful and interesting.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our premises under encrypted software.
Our Company will keep your personal information for 2 years. If you have not interacted with us within this time period, we will delete your data by manually removing it from the encrypted software.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you will like, however you have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by pressing the 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom of each email or contacting us
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
What Cookies do we use?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
• Functionality - These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to Get in Touch
0121 456 3835
Or write to us at: Units 5-6 Magreal Industrial Estate, Freeth St, Birmingham B16 0QZ